020 8252 4245
Please read this document carefully as it will tell you everything you need to know about how we deal with each other when we carry out installation work in your home. If you have any questions, please let us know before you accept the quote.
1. We will carry out the work set out on your quote for the price that is stated under the following terms and conditions. All prices include VAT at the current rate.
2. Your quote is valid for 28 days and we must begin the work within 90 days of your acceptance. After this time your quote will no longer be valid and you will need to get another quote.
3. The price we quote does not include the cost of removing any dangerous waste materials, such as asbestos, that we could not reasonably identify when we gave you your quote. You can call a specialist contractor to remove these dangerous materials or we may be able to arrange for them to be removed at an extra cost. When asbestos is removed you will need to produce a 'site clearance for reoccupation' certificate, which you can get from the asbestos removal company, before we can continue to work at your property.
4. The price we quote includes removing all non-dangerous materials, including your old boiler and central heating parts we replace.
5. Any time frames we give you are our best estimates and we will do what we can to keep to those time frames. Where there are likely to be delays we will let you know as soon as possible and agree new time frames with you. The time it takes us to complete the work has no effect on the price we quoted you.
6. We may need you to lift carpets or take up all or some other floor coverings, including tongue- and-grooved floor coverings and parquet hardwood, rubber or tiled floors, so we can complete the work. We will give you as much notice as possible if we need you to do this. You can call a specialist contractor to do this work or we may be able to do it for you at an extra cost. If we do any of this work for you we will only be responsible for any unnecessary damage caused directly by our negligence and it will be your responsibility to put the flooring back once the work is completed.
7. We will take care to carry out the work without causing damage to your property. If we cause unnecessary damage because of negligence we will put it right. Sometimes the work means we have to create access if there is not enough pipework or wiring in place to install the boiler, and this can cause damage to things like inside and outside finishings such as wall coverings and paint. You may need to redecorate, repair or restore certain areas once the work is completed and this is not included in the price we quoted and you will be responsible for this.
8. If you are a tenant, you will need your landlord's permission before you can allow us to start the work, and we may need you to give us evidence that you have got this permission. If we carry out work at the landlord's property and you have not got permission or have given us false or inaccurate information, you will compensate us for any losses we suffer because of your failure to get your landlord's permission.